I just wanted to call and let you know that our lake place on Ada looks so beautiful. The annuals and perennials are just
lovely! We really appreciate your expertise in editing our view to the lake while maintaining our and our neighbors privacy.
Thank you so much Norm and Laurie
1. Just wanted to tell you that every time I look at my beautiful
butterfly garden I think of Sunshine Gardens. There were lots of butterflies, dragonflies, etc this year. Your
selection of plants was perfect! Thank-You so much. With appreciation and admiration,
M, Norway Brook, Pine River and Bethasda, MD
2. Bonnie's bird and butterfly gardens bring these beautiful creatures in droves so I can watch and paint or draw
them and the flowers too!
Norma J Woman Lake
3. Bonnie's expertise really shows in the bloom and fruit progression in our yard. the diversity keeps them in our
gardens until the hummingbirds and butterflies go south RS Alma on WomanLake
4. Bonnie really came in handy when I called her and her crew when I had way more than I could say grace over in my gardens.
I love to sit at the gazebo and watch birds and Butterflies in our gardens with our grand children , &
no goose droppings any more.
K& N S Gull Lake
5. Bonnie & Terry planted our shoreline 17 years ago. Our buffer is still growing strong. Someone just stopped by to
see what the flowers were that were bringing in the monarch butterflies Barb G Gilbert Lake
bonnie and Terry & their crew did a beautiful job making a lush garden out of our formerly treacherous hillside. The dry creek-bed
was just where the water went when it rained and those lovely trees shrubs and perennials really brought in the butterflies,
bees, and hummingbirds to pollinate in our gardens. Kathy & Scott Crystal Lake